Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

offer not to be missed if you are bi guy couple

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Here's the thing! my other half is exceedingly bi curious. he has sucked cock and been sucked and is looking for the right guy to take him past being just orally bi. Having discussed the pros and cons of large v small, long v short etc etc I am of the opinion that to start with he needs a cock that is tending to the longthin side of possible dimensions. Loving a good arse fuck myself, I've taken it upon myself to "test it out". Now here's the challenging bit. Being a sensible girl who is not looking to get into any personally dangerous situations I'm thinking that just meeting with bi blokes on my own is going to be very dodgy (apologies for the slur on your characters but that's how it is). so really need to meet with couple where the guy is bi (not too many of those around it seems). Normally looking for enormous cocks but for the reasons stated above, this is a good opp for someone slightly less well endowed. Just to add to this the guy will ideally be cut and shaved!!!!!

Can any of you help me? email me pls with photo and a bit about yourself. I can travel to most SE destinations.

Re: offer not to be missed if you are bi guy couple

hi im neil 40 bi with a quite thick cock shaven and pierced nips not to experienced but am willing to learn

hiya, we're at that stage too, drop us a line if you're interested!

D&C

hi there,

we r abi couple from watford herts, having read your ad and your requirements on cock dimensions also..i think that alan and i would fit the bill perfectly.
we have pics on our profile and look forward to hearing from you soon.
we can also accom

I'd love to help out, if you're interested contact me

deeceecouple - tried replying to your mail account but no response! if you are still interested let us know how to contact you

Liz & Ron
xx

Hi
I love Bi fun.
I please and love having a laugh, it should be fun after all!
Drop me a line and we can discuss what floats our boat!
xx