Home > Forums > (UK) East England (Instant Action)

Hotel fun Sat 16th Sept Uppingham Northants

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, My name is Mark and I am staying at a hotel in Uppingham Northants on Saturday 16th September.

I am a professional, educated, fun and witty, an ultra discreet straight guy who loves to pleasure a woman. I'm 6ft 2 ins with green eyes, medium to slim build and have brown hair. I enjoy all forms of fun, especially giving pleasure to women, not in a submissive way, but to see, hear and feel their desire. I love to suck on a clit and flick my tongue back and forth at furious speed. I'm told that the feeling is incredible and I've never known a woman not to come that way!
I am considered handsome, but it sounds incredible big headed. I look like Tony Hadley from Spandau Ballet and Reborn in the USA fame - poor Tony! I've also been told that I look like Anthony Head, the PM from Little Britain.
I am completely genuine and not a timewaster. I am not pushy. I have no picture as I want to be completely discreet.
I'm a free member, so please reply with an email address to send to. I will then send you mine and my mobile etc.
XXXXX
(you know where to put them)
img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"