Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Sexy Halloween Party ;)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 28.10.2016 Date END: 29.10.2016 So First of all anyone interested in sponsoring this event is welcome i'm just suggesting the event (people are welcome to sponsor a venue,booze,food,etc..)

So the theme of this event will be a Halloween party where you can mask yourself for the evening and present yourself as anything you desire from being sexy nurse, to a extremely erotic witch. and guys can anything as well. So basically on this evening nudity also will be allowed. In addition to this everyone is invited and there will be a special marker or sign that will such as a glow stick or a band in certain colors to allow other members to know that your available tonight ;) hope you get the idea. so all who are interested simply let it be known on the right and i will update you about any news on the event

RE:Sexy Halloween Party ;)

i an join you

I am ready to participate in this event

Any ladies participating?

How we are joint.pls send place or contact person...

Date start: 28.10.2016 Date END: 29.10.2016 So First of all anyone interested in sponsoring this event is welcome i'm just suggesting the event (people are welcome to sponsor a venue,booze,food,etc..)

So the theme of this event will be a Halloween party where you can mask yourself for the evening and present yourself as anything you desire from being sexy nurse, to a extremely erotic witch. and guys can anything as well. So basically on this evening nudity also will be allowed. In addition to this everyone is invited and there will be a special marker or sign that will such as a glow stick or a band in certain colors to allow other members to know that your available tonight ;) hope you get the idea. so all who are interested simply let it be known on the right and i will update you about any news on the event
img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Where is the location?

location pls

we will be attending for sure, need more details. any contact person?

Hi

Myself and my partner are very keen about this and would love to join! keep me posted! :D

i can come.

Ticket how much??

how we can jointimg src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

RE:RE:Sexy Halloween Party ;)

I try to participate on this party.

Love to join the party

Hi I can join the party please update with location

let me in

awaiting details on how to sponsor or to get invitations

I will be attending the party

Great idea!

Keep us posted!

RE:RE:Sexy Halloween Party ;)

send me details

Hi

We like to attend this...any dress code...send me more information.....

I will try to attend. pls inform me how can I approach to you.img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"