Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

rude emails

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

just a note to say i recieved from anoughter member an email, just said you are an old bloater, rather than reply i reported it, its very sad and imature behavior for an adult, and gladly many men on site wouldnt agree, so has anyone else had a similar experiance?

Re: rude emails

hun just laugh it off.
unfortunately there is a small element who access this site just to sound off.
report the profile and hopefully thats the last we will see of such an idiot.
I have been slagged off, abused, libelled and a whole manner of things.....but enjoyed alot of success on this site by being myself and being polite and above all, interested in other people. Know someone else and know more about yourself.
I'm sure you will have much more fun than the sad act that sent you that mail
img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

I dont think you are. If fact quite hot to say the least.

xx

thankyou kind sir,yes i do have fun lots and lots of fun, just thought my experiance might help some one else.and again thankyou.

thanks sweet man

Hun, I think you`re a stunner. Dont worry what little minded people say, they know no better and will soon go away once they`re bored.

Like you, I`ve also had some good meets through this site, and hope to continue for a long time yet and would love to meet a woman like you for some fun.

i have never had any really rude messages,maybe its because i have not been here long enough,as im kind of newish.however i think your a lovely lady and these are just small minded people who have no common decency.just ignore and delete them,they are not worth mentioning...good luck for the future imkinky06 malcolm.

Sad to say there are some sad guys subscribing to forums such as these who seem to get a rise out of posting insulting messages. Glad to hear that you reported it and I hope he has been banned!