Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Orgy (Cosplay Galore)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 19.08.2016 Date END: 20.08.2016 So its me again, organising yet another upcoming fun-filled, exhilarating, cum fiesta orgy party, only this time it's in KL City. This even is specially catered to those who weren't able to make it to the masquerade party at my place in Penang last month. So i expect a massive response from all you lovely couples in KL City.

Dress code for this party would be cosplay. Put on your sexiest costumes and strip them off sexily when you're getting down to it. (Please put on a trench coat on your way to the suite, we don't want unwanted attention from hotel guests and security). Unlike my previous two orgy parties, this fiesta comes with a fee (RM 200 per couple) to cover for accomodation, because we will be throwing the party at one of the suites at Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Jalan Imbi. If there's balance after paying for accomodation, the money will be used for alcohol and condoms. Obviously due to a lack of space, this party will be only reserved to the first 10 couples, subsequent couples will be put on waiting list and be notified if there's a vacancy. Unfortunately, accomodation can only be provided to 4 couples and priority will be given to those who travel the furthest. An additional charge of RM 100 will be incurred to those who stay a night at the suite.

Payment can only be made available at the door and through cash only. Should you have any enquiries please private message me. Thank you and hope to see you all there.