Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Why is it sooooo hard for people to use the thanks but no thanks thing????

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Been here for a while now, getting p@@sed off with ladies who just can't be arsed clicking a button that does the work for them!

I use it when i get bi, gay, or TSCDTV guys mailing me.

Just a quick rant sorry if its been said a thousand times before!!!

Cheers all,

MrL

Re: Why is it sooooo hard for people to use the thanks but no thanks thing????

Totally agree. I think it'd actually be a nice feature of the site if it was a *requirement* to send a reply, no matter how simple it may be. Even if it was just clicking the 'Thanks, but no thanks' button. It's an act of courtesy. It's not much to ask.

Totally agree. I think it'd actually be a nice feature of the site if it was a *requirement* to send a reply, no matter how simple it may be. Even if it was just clicking the 'Thanks, but no thanks' button. It's an act of courtesy. It's not much to ask.

An interesting idea. Maybe if the Messaging programme was able to detect who gets messages and does not reply to them it could do one of a number of things such as:

1) Have a message in the profile (like the date last logged on) to say "This profile replies to X% of messages" - thereby showing people a bit about the courtesy and respect for others that the profile has

2) Administrators can monitor the situation fortime wasters

I wonder what other people might think. Of course, those who don't do much replying might not be too impressed with the idea, but lets see?

I would further add that people, ladies, couples either ingore or log out, wothout the above happening, I would appreciate that, some mt not wish to chat, contact you. Again, NO Thanks, is two words and says dont bother me. No answer, is did they see your message in the chat room, with loans of other massages, please people be polite and No Yhanks is polite,

1) Have a message in the profile (like the date last logged on) to say "This profile replies to X% of messages" - thereby showing people a bit about the courtesy and respect for others that the profile has

This is a great idea. Will submit it to admin to see what they can do.

Taken a step further like on ebay.......you could give +ve or -ve feedback!! lol.

Cheers guys at least I'm not the only one who thinks not replying is bad manners.

Been here for a while now, getting p@@sed off with ladies who just can't be arsed clicking a button that does the work for them!

I use it when i get bi, gay, or TSCDTV guys mailing me.

Just a quick rant sorry if its been said a thousand times before!!!

Cheers all,

MrL

lol you wont get to many more TS emailing you if you continue to say "guys" :)

On a side note the ladies your messaging are probably receiving 10x as many emails as your per day (at least), I amnot saying not replying is nice but do bare in mind the chances are they get bored after 20 msgs and an awful day in work or smth.................... :P

Its a case of common courtesy, something sadly lacking with most of the members on here

What I`d also like to wonder also is why do some members come on here and never reply to an email sent to them, when they have initiated the first response by contacting you in the first place?

you could give +ve or -ve feedback!! lol.

Granted that there is so much said about lack of manners, asking for +ve or -ve feedback is like playing with fire if someone has a bone to pick or is of a vindictive nature.

Maybe somthing like employers do, asking for two written references may be better. A development of the Circle of Friends idea perhaps?