Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Looking forward to meet Cute cplmale

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 11.08.2016 Date END: 23.08.2016 we are looking for a cute guycouple with medium sized dick, who are well behaved and respects the ladies, please share above details in ur msg.

Interested ppl please connect.

Only cute looking men please. this is the present mood. cheers.

Hey guys, i am cute guy from Pune itself. Would look forward to meet you guya. Cheers

Hey guys, i am cute guy from Pune itself. Would look forward to meet you guya. Cheers

RE:Looking forward to meet Cute cplmale

Hey,

Let's talk sometime. I am sure, we can find enough interest in each other.

I am average size (5.5inches) since you asked. My preference is always oral. But when with couple, I would prefer they take the lead and decide what they want. Communication is what makes it best. I am quite good at oral, or so others tell me. Anyway, that's for you to find out.

I am bisexual, not just curious. I have actually had created advertisement looking for other guys, spend nights with couple of them. So, you can be sure, I won't be backing out of anything, if you ask for it.

If you wish, we can always just meet up, spend some time together, before bringing your partner into it. If it makes you feel safer and more comfortable, i am up for it.

Anyway, back to other things. I would prefer to meet up with either of you just for safety. Plus it will help us figure out if we are into it.

traveling to pune

Hi I Will be travelling down to pune in Aug if u can catch up with me ley me know I will plan accordingly

Hi want to join and make her happy and enjoy I am gud with 1 on 1 or group

hey guys, I'd love to join you guys for some pleasure if you'll have me, let me know if you're still interested xx

Event cancelled

Event cancelled