Home > Forums > (UK) East England (Instant Action)

Help introduce my wife to her 1st 3some

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for good looking guy who would like to help slowly introduce seduce my very sexy looking wife to her 1st 3some.
you must be age 35 plus and able to travel for a saturday night

If you think you've got what it takes to tempt her, then get in contact

Sorry not interested in anyone from norfolk

Re: Help introduce my wife to her 1st 3some

hi im all theway frm wollaton and i think i can tempt her m8 bring her my way and lets get busy

think i could help you out, mail me back if you want to know more.

Hi, I'm 35 yrs old from Leicester, I'm 6 foot 1 tall, muscular build, blue eyes and brown hair, I would love to help you out, let me know where and when? img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I'm there dude, time and place??
JKimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi there i'd be very willing to help out, if you want to know more about me just mail me.

Hi, My name is Mark and I am staying at a hotel in Uppingham Northants on Saturday 16th September.

I am a professional, educated, fun and witty, an ultra discreet straight guy who loves to pleasure a woman. I'm 6ft 2 ins with green eyes, medium to slim build and have brown hair. I enjoy all forms of fun, especially giving pleasure to women, not in a submissive way, but to see, hear and feel their desire. I love to suck on a clit and flick my tongue back and forth at furious speed. I'm told that the feeling is incredible and I've never known a woman not to come that way!
I am considered handsome, but it sounds incredible big headed. I look like Tony Hadley from Spandau Ballet and Reborn in the USA fame - poor Tony! I've also been told that I look like Anthony Head, the PM from Little Britain.
I am completely genuine and not a timewaster. I am not pushy. I have no picture as I want to be completely discreet.
I'm a free member, so please reply with an email address to send to. I will then send you mine and my mobile etc.
XXXXX
(you know where to put them)

no thanks, its you that has to travel

no thanks

hi

contact me thru site advert under same name