Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

gayanmadu2015's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 19 July 2016 hi wea re young married couple with one kid from panadura,loking for meet married couple with place

hai

we have place if u like us msg

hai

we have place if u like us msg

Hi I am real couple

about 14 hours ago
thariya Couple sex partner needI’ve never had a very high sex drive, and often find it astonishing that people even *think* about sex every single day. In fact, I pretty much never think about it unless someone else brings it up. Even in high school I was like that. I can’t imagine wanting to have sex multiple times every day. BUT-I think it’s only reasonable, right and loving to give my man sex any time he seems to want it. I don’t have to personally be in the mood. Like, if I want to see a movie, he doesn’t have to want to for us to do that, or I could make him dinner even if I don’t plan on eating. I think if he wants it, he should be able to get it, and it should be the two of you. If you leave him hanging, you’re only asking for trouble-frustration, irritation, and fighting, ultimately dissatisfaction and a wandering eye…then he has guilt on top of everything else. Not good. Probably the majority of the time we are “together” I don’t really care if it goes there, but heabout an hour agoHi my friend I am five days fr..Hi my friend I am five days free need enjoy in fun exchange I need nice slim couple in lady give reply place I have your sure reply.... My husband all so happy like meet u like reply