Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

masseur from dubai in india

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 07.07.2016 Date END: 08.07.2016
hi, this is abhi, recently arrived in india for a short time.. in south india for a vacation and looking for some mature intellectual people to hang out with.

i seek genuine people , who are looking for something similar. as in ......stimulating conversations over a coffee or a drink. a nice tete a tete, and more if we click

as of now not really sure where it leads, however would love to meet genuine people only. its more about knowing people and having a good time.

About me i am 34 years old , fair clean shaven and a professional. I am not looking for anything which has a commercial aspect and would prefer replies from people who are looking for the same.

I really dig literature and classical music and would love to engage in stimulating conversations with like minded people.

This may not lead to anything yet its worth a try after all we only regret the chances we didn't take.

More than looks , your sincerity and your genuine approach would be extremely nice, i am sure you will not regret this decision.

Its getting quite lengthy and i will stop here, rest later once i get a reply from you..

PS. plz reply only if u r also convinced, endless emails are tiring for all concerned...:) regards tc