Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Young, fit 22yo looking for tvcd

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey,

I'm Sid. I'm a 22-year-old student looking to meet TVsCDsTgirls for play and hopefully friendship too. I'm not particularly picking about age, as I like to try different things with different people (you don't know if somethings bad till you've tried it, right?), but my preference is for people younger than 45. I'm versatile and enjoy adapting to the person I'm with's specific desires and am generally interested in trying most things at least once, par the usual limits. I'm currently unable to accommodate or travel, being a broke student, but will be able to travel later in the year, around September; so if you're interested in meeting you must be willing to book a hotel room in and travel to Brighton or closer if you wish but I promise I'll make it worth your while. My photos are fairly recent but I'm in slightly better shape now; I'm not interested in sharing more photos but am happy to cam before we meet. I'm happy to chat online before we meet if it makes you feel more comfortable. I'm generally quite affable and interested in discussing anything from music to politics to philosophy.

Feel free to message me if you're interested :)
x

RE:Young, fit 22yo looking for tvcd

on tvchix as FabiusAurel

Want you

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"