Home > Forums > Other Areas and General (Instant Action)

I a horny and gaggung for it

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am sittting here in my loose silk cami-knickers ,makeup,perfume and pink varnish on my toeimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" nails and fingernail extensions.good body,lovely tits,nice bum and legs. Mature,submissive but passionate.Tell me ,in detail just how you will fuck me.

Re: I a horny and gaggung for it

I am sittting here in my loose silk cami-knickers ,makeup,perfume and pink varnish on my toeimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" nails and fingernail extensions.good body,lovely tits,nice bum and legs. Mature,submissive but passionate.Tell me ,in detail just how you will fuck me.

sounds good get in touch img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

for god's sake (and ours) lets fuck!

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hi there i would love to come along and show you a good time take things really gently and i would love to tease you to the point where your body starts to shiver all up and down. I will make you multiple orgasum before we move on to the next sweat spot and then its all hey hey will be a night not to forget contact me for details
leefunboy xxx

firstly id have you on all fours onn sofa and bed then id take this biiigimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" and shove it inyourimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" after wich i would sit so you could img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" and cry with plesure due to the size!!!!!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hey babe...whereabouts are you...I can come and meet you right now !!
;)

Sultan

Rude and or abusive posts will be edited or removed

Admin

pinch your nipples and run my tongue up your ass hole

If you're really horny and gagging for it then I'm your man - hook up with me and I guarentee you won't be disappointed

What a coinicidence i am sitting here horney as well. I would like to gently kiss your nipples and kiss slowly down your body and then kiss and tonngie your pussy. I would finger you slowly with on ethen two fingers as i lick your clit. When you are wet we can make love passionatley.

how does that sound

to be honest, id waste no time with foreplay....
straight onto my knees, and id eat you till you were dripping wet. then id bend you over the nearest table and fuck you hard in the ass.img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

I would bend you over licking your pussy ans asshole.My wife would spread her legs and you could use a dildo on her.Then I would fuck you doggie style while my wife plays with her pussy.

Guys You should all try reading properly and at least checking compatibility as if you took the time to check youy would see that the person who posted this thread is a lesbian...