Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

dogging costa blanca

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi anyone know of dogging sites around torreviejaguardamarsanpedrolos alcazares???

if so drop me a line please

Re: dogging costa blanca

Hi i have read your message and am interested in the same can you please let me know if you fined anything out about them areas.If you ever need a threesome partner to help you please them women also contact me i am 6"2" good looking with a few extra pounds and have 8" thick inches to give the girls.

hope to speak to you soon.

read your message with interest we to are looking for dogging sites in costa blance near torrevieja anyone know of any sites plewase get back to meimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

la marina beach

isnt that mostly gay men there...img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Seems to me there are a few interested in dogging near to Torrevieja, why don´t we get together and find a place between us, and share the info by invitation only ?

I've been looking for a while but no luck! It'd be good to find somewhere inaround Torrevieja

we go outside on the costa and have fun have a look at the pics

you may find us therein the mornings or late at night sometimes you have to start the fun off to make a good place all it takes is fun and sex

we would join you jenny and rob, get in touch

we regularly go dogging in the uk and find the gay sites best, we have problems with louts at the regular places.
We are coming to Villa Martin 2 - 6 Nov and would love some fun, mmf, mfmf anything rally
Mal and Cath

I would be interested as well
Jack

hi is there a dogging site in altea??

would love to meet

would love to meet get back

havent been dogging for a few years and never found anywhere at Torre, guardamar, la marina or local....anyone any ideas...love to watch and use my hands and mouth m or f....moved to Catral now but nothing here for sure

ccant find any myself....anyone doggging in torrela marina areas?