Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Hi everyone

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've just joined the site so will update my profile better tomorrow.

But thought I would pop in here and say hi to everyone.
As you will see from my profile im a single male with swinging experience mmf and ffm whos looking to get back into it again. The trouble is finding the rite couple.

Im not looking fo time wasters and im also looking to make some friends on here as well as to meet up with people. Im a pretty easy guy to get on with so don't be affraid to send me some mail. Im also very none pushy when it comes down to the nitty gritty. SO even if I do make friends with a couple and we meet up but don't do anything thats still fine. We can still have a good time even without the sex.

I started of swinging with my ex partner but now im single again it's very hard to find a couple willing to take on a single make :( although I have joined in with the fun a few time since single which was very good indeed.

Oh a bit more about me. Im 30, im tall and considered to be atractive. Im clean and safe sex would be a must. But pics chat and even cam chat would be a must before meeting. As you never realy know who people are over then net.

Anyway thats my intro :P

And I hope to hear from some of you very soon!