Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Free Massage for Ladies in London (North West).

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi! I`m a newcomer to the forums on this site; also an enthusiastic beginner in massage. So I'm looking for ladies who would like a free massage (this could be as intimate (or not) as you like - you would set the boundaries and the pace. By letting me massage you you would be helping me greatly in developing my skills and confidence.. This would be all about you, and I wouldn`t expect anything in return except your time (approx. 2 hours) and your feedback. I have a massage table, towels, pillows, massage oil and everything we need. I live alone, and would love you to be my guest, and let me pamper you. We won`t be disturbed. No cost to you - your only expense would be your travel costs. About me: I am a very touchy feely person, NOT into "bonking" (I don't like the "f" word) per se, hence my love of giving and receiving pleasure through massage. I love being with people, good conversation and laughs. I am patient, caring, a good listener, and want to make the people around me happy. If this interests you, then please get in touch. By the way, I'm not into the ds thing or groups, just me and you!