Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

help me !!!!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi i've been on this site a while now and i first joined to meet new people yet i hav'nt what am i doing wrong?

Re: help me !!!!!!

A couple of tips that may help :

1 Include at least one decent pic, not the pixellated rubbish taken on a Boots cheapy camera!

2 It may help to change some of your wording. Instead of "Looking for anyone up for it", try something like "looking for like-minded females for frienship and intimacy".

3 Fill in all the criteria, NEVER put "I will tell you later". Be straight with people and expect the same.

I wish you luck!

Re: help me !!!!!!

hi i've been on this site a while now and i first joined to meet new people yet i hav'nt what am i doing wrong?

You could reword your profile "up for anything" smacks of desparation and some people just find that a put-off unfortunately.

You could also add a photo, a lot of people prefer a face pic, but whatever you prefer, as long as its you!

You could also widen your search slightly...would going that extra ten miles be such a problem when there could be some fantastic sex at the end of it?

Try typing in what you really like, and what you don't - makes it easier for people to find out more about you before contacting you.

Lastly, I've said this before... men have it hard on these sites - you are in the majority by about 5:1 - and thats regardless of your sexual orientation.

Good luck :)