Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Charlie and Dom's Cocktail Social

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 03.09.2016 Date END: 04.09.2016 Ladies and Gent's it's that time of year again for the September Social, this year's theme is cocktail's. As per normal it's a meet and greet NOT an orgy!.What you do back in your hotel room is up to you ;)

Please bring a bottle or two of what your drinking, although cocktail's will be available and so will the mixer's and soft drink's. Finger food will be provided, excuse the pun

Number's are limited due to the size of the venue and we like an equal number of female's and male's as cock fest's are getting boring

So please put your name down and come and have a giggle and put some face's to name's. Detail's of venue will be provided in due course

Charlie and Dom

RE:Charlie and Dom's Cocktail Social

You can count me in ?? x

RE:RE:Charlie and Dom's Cocktail Social

You can count me in ?? x

That's a given lol xx

Would love to come along and see what a social is all about .. We newbies at this so hope we still welcome? Xxx

img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Would love to come along and see what a social is all about .. We newbies at this so hope we still welcome? Xxx

Yes you would be more than welcome x

This sounds fun please count me in ??img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Would love to come. Sounds great.

Awww

You will all be glad to know you are safe as I cannot make this one sadly....

Introduce

Hey,

Its members like yourselves who I really appreciate, going out your way to create a community on here and a f2f one! Hopefully we can talk so I'm not a stranger and maybe meet in the future x

I would love the opportunity to attend, please tell me more X

Great Socials

We are really looking forward to seeing you both xxx

Would love to attend if given an oppurtunity

Pissed off

So pissed off that we can't make this one. For all you guys that have never been to one of Charlie and doms social it's wicked. These guys are great very very welcoming. You will have great fun. Bollocks I can't believe we're not there. Lol. To all that go, have great fun and have a beer for us. Be safe much love Sarah and Chris xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi would love to potentially come along although just wondering if theres any news on the venue yet?

Hi

I would love to come but I need details , some buddy can help me thanks

Being new here and living in March I wondered whether you would allow me to attend please?

New to the scene I ok too come still??

New to the scene I ok too come still??

Pre party drink.

Hello everyone myself and Fanta4 will be going to Charlie &Doms social together.
We will be staying at the Olde Griffin Hotel in March.
If anyone would like to meet for pre party drink or to share a cab to the Social . Would be Great .
Sean & Louise.

What to wear? ??

Hi Guys as this is a first for us just wondered if there is a dress code .. don't wanna turn up in the wrong attire ha ha ....
Thanks Tina xx

RE:What to wear? ??

Smart casual is good xx

A lot of

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

ladys in london?

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Nibbles

Can I take the nibbles round please?

Hi Charlie Dom how are you? Would love to come to your party if I would accepted! Im 48 yrs tall well educated male who has had such a great time over the last year on this site!! I am married cant lie about it and wont, I have a friend that I meet over your every now and then , I would like to come on my own and stay in hotel nearby. I have a gsoh and am not shy in the slightest !!! Just a bit poshxxx Michael

It's out first time. Would you give us more info, where is the venue? It's a perfect opportunity for us since it's our first time, meet and greet is absolutely perfect

hiya guys info will be sent out for you asap

We would love to join your party if you let us . It will be an honor. I have never been in any party like this. Looking forward for your reply

Hi if there is any more room Charlie and dom I would like to meet at your cocktail party. Adam

Invite

Sorry guys I've had to remove myself from the list - there are no hotels available within about 20 miles of you. Either there's a big local event happening or your party is gonna be big! Next time I'll book earlier (everything was booked out about a month ago)...have a good one (I'm envious already)
Garyx

RE:Invite

Sorry guys I've had to remove myself from the list - there are no hotels available within about 20 miles of you. Either there's a big local event happening or your party is gonna be big! Next time I'll book earlier (everything was booked out about a month ago)...have a good one (I'm envious already)
Garyx

There are still spaces at hotel near by.....try the Cromwell!!!! I just checked and they have availability ?

You can't come

RE:RE:RE:Charlie and Dom's Cocktail Social

You can't come

Who can't one sweety

RE:RE:RE:RE:Charlie and Dom's Cocktail Social

Michael

Hotels

Thanks Sexybear...
You mean the Oliver Cromwell hotel in March? I just checked and it still said no spaces...which site are you looking at?

How about this

This event has a location? heh .. maybe for those who are going there for the first time an address, postal code?

How about this

This event has a location? heh .. maybe for those who are going there for the first time an address, postal code?

RE:How about this

only for those that are going

How about this

RE:Hotels

Thanks Sexybear...
You mean the Oliver Cromwell hotel in March? I just checked and it still said no spaces...which site are you looking at?

Trivago ????

Booked!

Ok I'm finally booked at the Cromwell, thanks for the advice everyone! I'm looking forward to it (and a bit scared too!)...

RE:Booked!

Ok I'm finally booked at the Cromwell, thanks for the advice everyone! I'm looking forward to it (and a bit scared too!)...
why u have met most apart from sb and she aint that scaryimg src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

I'm so annoyed I can't make this weekend, I'm sure everyone will have a great time ??

RE:RE:Booked!

Ok I'm finally booked at the Cromwell, thanks for the advice everyone! I'm looking forward to it (and a bit scared too!)...why u have met most apart from sb and she aint that scary

Wow is that a compliment??? Thats a first from you hahaha

And we sort of met at MK social

RE:Booked!

I havnt been able to find a hotel ... gutted as we really wanted to come

Tina xxx

Hotels

Want to share a room in March??

RE:RE:Booked!

check ur mail bring

Taxi

Hey is there anyone staying at the Oliver Cromwell in March who wants to share a taxi later?
Gary

Tonight

Hey there , we are on our way up but apart from the address have no other details, what time are people arriving? Xx

Gutted

Just seen this post. too late for me dammmit. xxx