Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Breast enlargement

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am Cross dressing boy !! I want to increasing my breasts ! someone know about it ?
I like to know about natural ways Exercise or anything else.... img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Go to lucille sorrela Web site and she will have an answer for you 

I am a transgender, and to be honest the only way I could grow breast is with a hormone therapy, those natural piles or supplement do not work well; in order  for you to develop female characteristics you would have to change you body chemistry and the only way is with hormones

either go for hormone therapy or with a diet of pumpkin seeds fenugreek seeds and clarified butter for massage and take contraceptual pills made for woman to control preiods

I have grown my own beautiful 42C breasts through a combination of Breast Massage Therapy and a little Estrogen. My nipples are so sensitive I can't leave them alone.????????

Check out Breast Massage. It will take 6 months to a year for results, but it really works. Add some hormones and you'll have breasts!??????

I tried to grow some breasts using a strong mix of herbs but it did not do anything.  Also my wife who is accepting of who I am, does not really want me to have permanent boobies.  Of course it does seem I am getting man boobs despite loosing weight.  Good for creating cleavage. 

swansons ovarion glandular will help i am on my 11 month and have growth definition it will take many months to many years depending on the person and watching your body temp.****wp-contentuploads20****GLANDULAR-PROGRAM-GUIDE-C.pdf

I use a breast pump, 10 hrs aweek for 4 months,gone from 36aa to 38b

Hi I really would like to chat with some one who has had results with natural creams pills also with breast massage. Please contact me for chat thank you

for the love of nipples, start with hormones.. otherwise with implants you will end up with great breasts and little boy nipples. and real hormones like estrogens.. than you can go to implants, i only got to an A cup on hormones, then went to a C with implants, then to a DDD with implants ?? and i have lovely nipples and areola