Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

manasis's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 19 June 2016 28 yr old single amateur swinger girl Curious to try a gang bang and looking for strong muscular studs in Bangalore ;).

Hi

Hi i live at Banglore temporarily, can i join your gang bang, i am slim and muscular with good stamina and sexual energy, do you like to see my pic.

hai

hello how are you i am really meet intrest i am not time passer only serious and geninue meet i am waiting

hello

I am interested in gangbang.. I think I fit into ur requirements.. Hope to hear from you :)

hai

hello how are you i am really meet intrest i am not time passer only serious and geninue meet i am waiting

RE:manasis's Quick Meet

Manasi - Pls let me know ur fantasies... and ur acceptance for us to join in a GB
Luv
Bala

I dear I would like to join u for for gang bang with you dear

hey...would love to give a special treatment...bang you and watch you getting banged by other dudes while stroking myself...let me know where it is ..

Pictures pls

Guys I'm swamped with msgs.. It's difficult to choose without pictures

wowwwww good luck girl! ooops i mean good fuck!

Goodfuck!

RE:Pictures pls

Hello girl,

Check my profile. May be we match and then we can look how to take it forward

Hello I do have a pic in my profile from the beginning pls let me know the venue details.....Gang bang!!!! Cheeeerssss looking for your reply.

Hello I do have a pic in my profile from the beginning pls let me know the venue details.....Gang bang!!!! Cheeeerssss looking for your reply.

RE:R u interested for licking or suck pussy

Yes img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hey would you be alone handling so many guys?

Hi there....So what's the plan?...If you follow hindi...its like 1 Anaar 100 Beemar...:)

Hello

I would love to be a part of this gang bang party. But seeing so many guys who'd wan to be in it makes the decision though for Mansis. Good luck fellas. Who ever gets her nod, you guys are lucky fucks!

RE:Pictures pls

Check out my profile. I can satisfy your.

I'm in ;)

Look at my profile.. check my pics... I think you would definitely count m in

hi where is the venueimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Good joke

img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Minsi's quick meet

so ? what happened ? Did the group sex take place ?