Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Need advice and help from a CD,TV,TS,, or Girl, on which cloths and how to get dressed.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi All,Please do not be confused as I was and still am. I am a 53j junggebliebende Hetero (STRAIGHT) Man,healthy,clean, proud but for the past months i have done nothing except dream and fantasize about this day , the day where I go from wearing mens clothes to wering womens clothes for just the one day
If you are interested I can tell you what I would have put on I promise the CD or Girl who ever helps to enjoy and go or do anything she wants.
This is what I thought i could wear but before we buy anything please check your clothes you might be able.
High heels, Stockings, Straps??, mini string tanga, really tight mlnl rock, top with a BH stuffed with socks, Perucke, und schminke.

So now please HELP

Please look at my clothes list

High heels around 5-6 inch heels
Self Sticking Netz Stockings,
Straps?? with stockings ( which look nicer)
String Tanga, (hide dick between legs)
Body Tight Short Skirt
Top with a BH stuffed with socks,
Long Haired Wig
Make Up
write me after you have checked list.

RE:Need advice and help from a CD,TV,TS,, or Girl, on which cloths and how to get dressed.

Really depends on what you are dressing for staying in or going out. If you are going public then really high heels are not a good idea (except for a party), block heels are good and comfortable to walk in. A long wig may not be flattering, try shoulder length slightly tussled not too severe. As for make up, false lashes? do you have anyone who can help you with applying them? or you will just have to practise, takes time but worth the effort. Orange foundation to cover the beard area, then use a skin tone matched cover over the top and the rest of your face. Make your eyes look bigger with subtle eye shadow, try blended light colours not just one primary colour like blue. I like to use black eyeliner to give more definition to my eyes. Use face powder to reduce skin shine. There are lots of good make up tutorials on youtube. Hope that helps. Above all have fun.

Blilith

RE:Please look at my clothes list

Forgot to add. For skin matching of cosmetics Boots No 7 offer the service in many of their larger branches. No 7 is good quality and not expensive. I have found them to be TGurl friendly even when I'm in male drag. This is a good starting point you don't need a lot of make up items just a few good ones. Amazon is great place to get false lashes to practice with.

Blilith

RE:RE:Please look at my clothes list

Dear Blilith,
Thank you so much for your comments, it really does help. I am not going out, this will only be for me to try at home. Maybe once I find someone in my area that i can meet up with and do something with them, or ...

But thanks so much