Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Fun time in Davao

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 29.07.2016 Date END: 31.07.2016 Message us :)

Join

Dream to join you

howdy!

where will this be?

RE:Fun time in Davao

can we join?

From Tagum

Im from Manila but currently staying here in Tagum. Can i join? :)

can i join?

hehe

Fun in DV

Looking fwd to it.....img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Chill

Can join?

Lets go.

Where would this be? How much?what's to be expected?

can i join

ill be in davao on that dates.

Fun in davao

Can i join?

RE:RE:Fun time in Davao

Can i join

Can i join

Fun Time in Davao

can i join ? davao po ako

wheres the location?

where is the location of meet up? or sex eyeball? pm me or update me

paapila ko

APIL KO :)

pa Join

I guess they'll be choosing a few.

Can't possibly accomodate all of us unless we do an orgy or something. For an orgy, the number of women must exceed the number of men attending if it's to be successful. Men should take care of all food and drink needed.

If there are more men than women, experience has taught me it will create trouble.

Rules must be established.

If the invitee just wants to be with a small group of people or one couple or one guy... their choice must be respected.

Goodluck Cruizers and I hope you enjoy your stay in Davao... whatever your choices are.

Again, welcome to Davao. I suggest staying at Eden or Pearl Farm.

Let's do it!

We have a KTV bar that can be a gathering area where we can have drinks and talk about thinks. Hit me up!

group party

looking for couples who wants to have a group get together if you know what i mean ; ) all the rules and bill payments will be shared before entering room contact me
img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

cn i join

RE:RE:I guess they'll be choosing a few.

Okay my friend. Let me clarifyrephrase.

I should have said "unless they want to do an orgy" instead of "unless we do an orgy." And yes, I do agree there aren't many women who does orgies for fun and not for pay but I do know a few. That does not necessarily mean there are none. I hope this clarifies the misunderstanding.

Not a lot of information to go by on their event. It just says "message us." Can't really know what they're looking for so I'm not discounting anything. I did write down "If the invitee just wants to be with a small group of people or one couple or one guy... their choice must be respected."

Who isare the lucky personpeople who got invited? Very curious. The Cruizers are a popular and good looking couple.

RE:Fun in DV

Regret my dates changed ...in DVO Aug 2 - 7 if anyone is up for a drink 5 or 6 ...msg me...thxs

RE:Join

hi im bisexual, do u want to fuck me?