Home > Forums > Visiting the UK (Holiday Meet-up)

German lady visiting British friend in Cornwall

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Which couple or single woman wants to join us?
we are looking for a woman or couple or group or party to join for occasional fun in Cornwall or nearby Devon at the end of AUGUST 2006. When visiting my friend in Cornwall me and him would love to join others for relaxed sexual fun. Me, a German lady 44, him in his fifties looking for day time fun in Bodmin, Liskeard, Callington, Launceston St Austell area from August 26th - Sept 2nd and Sept 12th - Sept 16th.
When being with other persons safer sex is essential. We neither like "caviar" nor sharing other "naturals" except sperm but beside that we are open to everything. We love outdoors, being blind-folded, light spanking (him), watching, in a bath room, lingerie, 2 or 3 men at the same time but with their partners around (her), touching women (speaking for both of us, of course), partner swaping with p.... , oral, dreaming of having sex in a cubicle in a municipal, and .... and .... and....
We can travel occasionally (his car), sometimes accomodate. Meeting in a hotel or neutral private place (or outdoors, according to season) preferred.

He has a very strong sex-drive and stamina. She has a few bi-experience but that is not the main thing. Our main aim is MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING and having relaxed sexual fun, and to make the other couplecouples feel at home and free.
Can we meet during daytime?
How can we make contact in other ways than this side?

Kind regards,
Beth

Re: German lady visiting British friend in Cornwall

hi

Re: German lady visiting British friend in Cornwall

hi iam john wood love to meet up . have fun xx