Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

freak party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 26.06.2016 Date END: 27.06.2016 All those serious and interested persons would like to have a kinda meet greet and freak on the beach, admission bring a bottle, for those who are actually serious know ppl would like to chat and get comfortable before jumping in the smack so it would be an all day thing to chat feel each other out and take things from there so ladies, gents and couples lets make this happen

RE:freak party

Where will this be held?

Make the location plain

Hi Pleaser4life. You did not say where exactly the freaky party will be. You only Placed Spanish Town, St Catherine (Helshire) which I can see is confusing. Let us know where this party will be held so no one gets lost.

Sorry bout that the location would have been hellshire, the idea was to have the serious minded ppl in here meeting up but if there arent

Re-Freak party

Are you referring to Hellshire Beach? or another place in the Hellshire community?

freaky party

It would be on the beach were ppl would feel abit more comfortable and safe, those who would be interested hmu so i can have a head count and know if y'all are serious or just curious onlookers

RE:freaky party

I will attend