Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

N WEST

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

anyone any idea about hollingworth lake? am looking to go this weekened SANDI XXX

Re: N WEST

you dont want to go to a lake, you need to go to the beach

anyone any idea about hollingworth lake? am looking to go this weekened SANDI XXX

Hi im not far from there maybe meet up , i dont know where around the lake everyone goes

Hi im not dar from there , maybe meet up , i dont know where everyone goes but we can have fun anyway

Get in touch and I can let you know more about the Manchester dogging scene and we can perhaps arrange something.

ok nwest mail me!img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

hi sandi,

would love to meet up and go dogging with you can travel from sthelens,
poss this saturday, email me

Its not bad but you need to be careful, gays and and couples FriSat

go on the a666 to blackburn at entwisal res you will find good dogging ther plenty of guys have fun girl xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

now i would love to get to know u more and have some fun get in touch

Hi there we are a cpl and would love to join u for some dogging fun if interested drop us a line to our mail box

hi i'm new2 scene but am very interested in trying new things so ifany1 can give me pointers and where the manchester meets r i'd love 2 b able 2 attend a few!

hi i know a number of dogging locations near manchester let me know if you are interested bye for now john.

dam love to have fun with u

im not far from there sandi if you would like to meet?
or perhaps around the tameside area.x

there are a number of good dogging sites near you will tell you if u want

Hi, I'd be interested to find out some of the dogging sites you mentioned knowing about, can you message me please?