Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

horny fems needed in leicester

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am so horny, any fems in leicester up for it now? let me know and my 8 inch friend and I will be round to satisfy your every need. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: horny fems needed in leicester

Hello.. what sort of woman are you after apart from Very Horny? Im 42 Bi Busty female looking for fun,..... from sunny Leicester

Hi Grace
I'm in Leicester and looking for horny fun as well contact me img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" if you fancy meeting up

hi iam a asian male looking for fun would be intreasted or even dogging please contact sunday late night iam a genuin person

when are you free to meet?

Grace, I'm staying at a Hotel in Northamptonshire on Sat 16th Sept if you want to join me

Hi, My name is Mark and I am staying at a hotel in Uppingham Northants on Saturday 16th September.

I am a professional, educated, fun and witty, an ultra discreet straight guy who loves to pleasure a woman. I''m 6ft 2 ins with green eyes, medium to slim build and have brown hair. I enjoy all forms of fun, especially giving pleasure to women, not in a submissive way, but to see, hear and feel their desire. I love to suck on a clit and flick my tongue back and forth at furious speed. I''m told that the feeling is incredible and I''ve never known a woman not to come that way!
I am considered handsome, but it sounds incredible big headed. I look like Tony Hadley from Spandau Ballet and Reborn in the USA fame - poor Tony! I''ve also been told that I look like Anthony Head, the PM from Little Britain.
I am completely genuine and not a timewaster. I am not pushy. I have no picture as I want to be completely discreet.
please reply with an email address to send to. I will then send you mine and my mobile etc.
XXXXX
(you know where to put them)
img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"