Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Wild and Adventurous - gonna have to be tamed SOON

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi All,

Read these forums quite regularly and find them helpful, we have had a number of laughs on the jokes forum and hopefully we will participate, but wanted to see what the 'welcome' was like to newbies butting in, but notice that you are all a friendly and helpful bunch and if opinions differ, it is put in such a way nobody is offended. So maybe you will see my username crop up from time to time. Totally rubbish though with the abbreviations (yes we have led sheltered lives),

So here goes.

Profiles honest and as accurate as can be, no point in fibbing as you soon get found out, so like everything to be up front and above board - but in a tasteful way. Reading the vote about slim V bbw's - being somewhere in between -really helped my confidance!

So anyway, this site is now bringing out a very wild and adventurous side of me and we are BOTH loving it and my confidance is soaring, so hopefully things will start to happen. and it may mean I have to update my profile from shy and inhibited to horny (permanantly) and whatever else I can come up with. As we have not yet 'swung' we are looking forward to crossing the first hurdle, so c'mon all you horny couples withand bi women please get in touch.

No secret liasons though, honesty is paramount

Re: Wild and Adventurous - gonna have to be tamed SOON

the whole new to swinging thing caught my eye .For myself im young and curious , my awsome horney,horney, 39 yr old hot girl keeps my hands fuuuuuullllimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi there.

Im new to the site but liked your post :) So thought I would pop by and say hi o Hope you get swinging soon as it realy is great when you find the rite personpeople

Happy hunting!

Re: Bi curio male

Bi curio male looking for a couple for a first time encounter , Im very openminded anyone intrested please reply to me, Must be local to me img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi Mark

Well thank you very much - always difficult to know what to say, as you want to let some personality come through,

Hope to be swinging soon!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"