Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Radlett Parties presents Couples & Singles Night

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.05.2016 Date END: 28.05.2016 Here is you chance to start the weekend with a bang and mix it up with some sexy couples and singles.

We keep the amount of single guys ratio in check so that all the couples and single ladies have a decent choice.

SINGLE GUYS: If you would like to attend this party please have a face pic available and that your profile must be verified by at least one couple or single lady

All our usual facilities are open to all, message us now if you would like to be placed on our guest list to attend this party.....

FACILITIES:
Please bring along all your own drinks and condoms for the evening. Please label your drinks to save any confusion on the night.

NO JEANS, T-SHIRTS, POLO SHIRTS OR TRAINERS please or you will be refused entry. Always dress to seriously impress.

NO CLOSING TIME.

A full hotcold buffet

5 x Playrooms which include a darkroom and a playful dungeon in the sky.

50ft Covered Heated Pool kept at a constant 95 degrees, which will be open by 10.30 pm

Towels are supplied

8 Seater Hot tub

Sauna

30 sq. ft. Dedicated Disco Dance Area with a dance pole for the wannabe pole dancers

In House DJs with lasers, haze machine, music from the 80s & 90s to present.

Large Projection Screen showing adult movies.

Chill out area for people to chat and relax in.

Outdoor covered Smoking Area (wind permitting)

Off street parking for up to 80 cars

Fully Equipped Kitchen with large chilled drinks unit for you to store your drinks in.
Please label your drinks to avoid any confusion on the night.

Guests are welcome to stay over night in the house in any of the rooms available as part of there entry. We cannot allocate rooms to individuals as this is on a first come first serve basis, but people are welcome to stay over night. We recommend that you bring sleeping bags pillows etc if you would like to stay over in the house. This offer is for couples & single ladies only.
Please contact us for more info.

PARTY

Please be advised that this is NOT a free event as we ask for donations from guests to attend these parties
xxxx

RE:PARTY

Would love to attend.
Can We???
Sounds fantastic.....
it'll be our first time. X x
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi, never done this before at all and as a single guy it says I have to ask to see if I am allowed to come? Many thanks.

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:PARTY

Firstly our sincere apologies for not responding to your message regarding our Platinum party last week. We normally frequent other swinging sites so getting to grips with this site is still an ongoing process.
We simply didn't get the email alert that you had responded to this post.
Looking at your profile we would love you too attend one of our parties soon. Our next party is on Saturday 28th May. If your free to attend then please message us asap so we can add you to our guest list.
we look forward to hearing from you soon
R & J xxxx

RE:RE:RE:PARTY

Thank you, that's very kind of you and much appreciated. I have never ever done anything like this before and have no idea and to be be quite honest very nervous?... I'll be travelling a long way too and would just like to know what to sort of expect as a first timer as such?.. Sorry to bombard you with questions.

Many thanks once again.
Lloyd

RE:RE:RE:RE:PARTY

Hi Lloyd
Firstly as a single guy the only party you could attendis tthe fridays Couples & Singles night ..... if you can bring a lady then you could attend our Saturday theme nights.
If you wanted to attend then I would not expect anything to happen as this is the biggest failing of guys that attend a party for the first time. It would be best to attend with an open mind and a respectful attitude towards other guests.
As long as you talk to guests you will be fine

sex

any body up for it in pombrokeshire

Smart party

Hi I like to join in X