Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

Can some one give us some pointers on this...Glasgow couple just looking for another Girl

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Can you have a look at this ad i posted some time ago and give me tips or introductions to this ? i know you are the guys to ask!! cmon gies yer patter!!

Straight professional Scottish guy 35 Bi professional Manchester girl 28. Realising time is moving on we still have a few things we want to experience sexually. As group sex, swinging, orgies and all that stuff are "things other people do" we know we will never stumble upon any of these things before our skin starts to turn like that deflated balloon you find after a party (old). We have never had group sex or a 3some which is a burning desire for us both. but instead of taking our chances meeting all dodgy folk through joining their ads we thought we should take matters into our own hands.

me, tall, fit, professional and clean living, drinker but not a smoker. Easy going good looking and not at all threatening (although i used to be a punk if that qualifies). Her 5ft 9, dark slim and ample. looking for Straight couples or females wanting to try or share new horizons. I am not after gay sex personally but feel free yourself of course. If all works out we can fulfil a fantasy of yours too. It could be a wee first time fantasy club. Anyway - no single guys need apply just your every day folks wanting that edge for at least one night in life. If you email me i will vet you via email and send on a picture of us once i trust you are not on the wind up.img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Re: Can some one give us some pointers on this...Glasgow couple just looking for another Girl

Hello. I think your add is very well written. You are both obviously intelligent and cool.
I've never done anything kinky but it my fantasy to watch a couple have sex. I'm in a happy relationship, but we're totally loved up so I wouldn't join in. I would probably be alone.
Does this sound good to you?
I just want to watch.
I've been told I have a sexy accent and I'm cute, so it should be cool for you if you're into it.
I'm scared but excited!

Re: Can some one give us some pointers on this...Glasgow couple just looking for another Girl

i know of a few dogging locations near glasgow, cathkin braes for example, pm me n il give u directions, would also love to photograph you both if possible img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

in Glasgow on the 6th Dec. why dont we get together with allisson smithand have a foursome, please reply and lets chat