Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

True7's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 7 May 2016 my birthday what you wearing dance definitely x

Birthday weekend

We will definitely be there Ian, True 7 especially as you are also Mr Curious and we don't play without each other.. Think you may have put meet on wrong account lol. Anyway also have meet for weekend after in our couples profile justforuscurious. Ooo definitely lots of dancing and sexy underwear a must...which set do u want or do I have to go shopping again lol xx

RE:Birthday weekend

We will definitely be there Ian, True 7 especially as you are also Mr Curious and we don't play without each other.. Think you may have put meet on wrong account lol. Anyway also have meet for weekend after in our couples profile justforuscurious. Ooo definitely lots of dancing and sexy underwear a must...which set do u want or do I have to go shopping again lol xx

Sexy underwear ideas!

Something along lines of this maybe is what Mr Curioustrue 7 deems as sexy and it gets him...hope to see you all there for hot fun in stratford xx.lets get party started. Contact justforuscurious for futher details xx

Birthday weekend

Fierce...I may have to go lingerie shopping to even come close to Mrs Curious! Would love to come and meet you two for birthday celebrations as you are sexiest couple on here best of both worlds xx

Birthday weekend

Thanks for inviting me Mr and Mrs Curious. Lingerie brought, and helped by Mrs Curious with guidance from Mr Curious! See you both again this Saturday for Mr CuriousTrue7's birthday celebrations. Forgot we are not dancing in stratford town centre in sexy underwear we may all get arrested for that so will have to keep clothes on until we are somewhere a bit more private. Quick question as its birthday is it a party and is anyone else planning on coming or have been invited? would love to talk to them as well before Saturday. Sorry just me getting carried away with thoughts lol xx Ian and Shell I am looking forward to a sexy Saturday night hope you two are as well xx

RE:Sexy underwear ideas!

Wish there was a love and smoking hot button here x

Birthday weekend

Haha the more the merrier if anyone wants to join us xx