Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

justforuscurious's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 30 April 2016; Friday, 6 May 2016; Saturday, 7 May 2016 Looking for mee with sexy couple or female for Mr Curious birthday. Mrs Curious birthday is weekend after. Who's going to make it special for him?

Meet

As you two are the sexiest couple on here, can't deny Mrs Curious is simply stunning, Can I make both your birthday's special or is that just been greedy? Think you should let a man join in as well for her birthday!

RE:justforuscurious's Quick Meet

Another meet wanted for 13th and 14th may to celebrate Mrs Curious birthday...not greedy our birthday's are 5 days apart so intend on celebrating both..message if interested for any of these dates xx

Birthday weekend

Thanks for inviting me Mr and Mrs Curious. Lingerie brought, and helped by Mrs Curious with guidance from Mr Curious! See you both again this Saturday 7th for Mr CuriousTrue7's birthday celebrations. Forgot we are not dancing in stratford town centre in sexy underwear we may all get arrested for that so will have to keep clothes on until we are somewhere a bit more private. Quick question as its birthday is it a party and is anyone else planning on coming or have been invited? would love to talk to them as well before Saturday. Sorry just me getting carried away with thoughts lol xx Ian and Shell I am looking forward to a sexy Saturday night hope you two are as well xx can I be greedy and come to both birthday's or is Ian arranging a special treat for Shell's weekend after? Xx