Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Fun in Spain - 2nd10th Sept

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hiya all,

Ok from 2nd till 10th of Sept this year we are in Spain, in estepona. We have rented a lovely apartment for the duration!
Whislt enjoying our holidays...we would also like to have some fun in the sun whilst out there!!!
So, any spanish guys or couples, or a brits be they single males or couples out and about that way during that time??? Or even anyone hosting a party maybe????? ;)
Please check our profile out if interested. Mail us, or reply to this forum post! We will then get back to you!!!
Well, hope to hear from you soon!! Have fun all....img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

s&k
xxx

Re: Fun in Spain - 2nd10th Sept

Sounds great!
U can catch us in MArbella Cheers,
R & J

very much intrested please look at my profile and get in touch iwll give you my email addy if u want to take it further i have a good local knowledge of area . xx

Hi

It would be just me, so if you can search out another female so we can really go for it that would be fun! If not I am sure that you will be woman enough to cope.

I am an English guy living out here and I would be delighted to help your holiday go with a it of a bang!

Stat