Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Rishub011akan's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 27 April 2016 looking for 3sum with good male with big dick. we hv place too. We r free on 27th april full night. tk cr

hello

Let's connect dear ..inbox pls ..

free to have fun

lets have some fun dear

hiii

Hiii

RE:Rishub011akan's Quick Meet

i am in

Rishub011akan's Quick meet

Hi guys..just look at my profile and if you like me or my pics then let me know..May be i am the one you are looking for..well built going gym regular..great stamina..i can lift her and would be long session..i dont want to bore you guys i know you are experienced and you can easily find that i am good genuine person or not.Thanks..Have a fun

Hey can i join you??

how do i connect

i am waiting for to explore the fun

Meeting with couples or singles ladies I can host in Beach facing villa

Hi there any couples visiting chennai residing in chennai we can hang out and spend some memorable time interested let me know we can plan nicely

RE:Meeting with couples or singles ladies I can host in Beach facing villa

Hi there any couples visiting chennai residing in chennai we can hang out and spend some memorable time interested let me know we can plan nicely

Hi guys
How can I join

Awesome I'm game let me know

Hi.....

RE:RE:Rishub01****akan's Quick Meet

Hi,
I m ready to explore my fun with u in delhi,tell me how to reach or contact you in delhi.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi Guys,

Nice to see your post seeking males for 3sum...well i guess am very interested and will be a gud match as per your requirement.
I am 32 yr old fit young guy from Delhi . I have been in and out of relationships and have lead a fairly active sexual life and consider myself to have a pretty gud stamina. I hav ahd a few experiences with couples earlier and all the parties had a wonderful time.
Although, i prefer women to guys, i hav a sum bi experience also, as i dont mind touching, fondling or sucking byto a male partner also.
I'd like to assure you that i would be gud fit for your requirement and we can have great fun together.
Do let me know if you are interested, so that we can take this fwd.
Would luv to meet you.
Luv,
Rahul

hey

Hi im ashu here, tall good looks and Experinced.have nice long duration sessionwith different position and massage for the lady..But Im lil concerned about the Fgure, I like Big butts and nice figure ...

Re meeting

Can v meet on 30 also.. If ur free I am coming to delhi I have place

Re meeting

Can v meet on 30 also.. If ur free I am coming to delhi I have place

RE:Rishub011akan

Good looking man looking for a couple or femel to have some nsa fun. iam good looking and healthy, clean and respectful and would like to meet a couple who can say the same about themselves.any couple or husband want to see his wife been pleasured by me.or three some mmf sex?iam travelling any where in india.single male or female please stay away.please get in contact if you like the sound of me, so i can share my priveate media with you before we takes things further, looking fowarard to hearing from you.

Welcome Goa tour and enjoyed your weekend and life

hi

hi...m available on 27th...m young guy with lot of stamina..wd like to hear frm u

Plz give me num

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" I would love to meet you on 27th. plz reply if we click

Reaching Delhi on 27th evening... sophisticated working professional here... would.love to connect

i am m 49 Gurgaon....looking for nsa fun discretion n secrecy assured n expected...interested? lets connect for some hot nsa fun....

Ha mai tayar hun img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"

Hey guys, we have interacted one on chat before , I am free on 27 , maybe we can meet ...drop a message if you are interested :)

Bi Curious Virgin

Hey i am 23 from Noida,have served 2 couples orally till now and more than willing to serve you guys.
i am 6ft and alim and prefer being clean shaved.
have a dick size of 7 n half and thick.

it would be my 1st time.
let me know

Yes waiting for 27th please confirm it

Hi I'm interested img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hey there

in delhi on the 6th. kindly connect

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" size 9

Looking for Lovey female for fun

Looking for lovely female near amr to have nice fun in this hot days .as I feel something of mine burning in my paints ,can u put ice on yr mouth and on mine pant

Looking for lovely female near amr to have nice fun in this hot days .as I feel something of mine burning in my paints ,can u put ice on yr mouth and on mine pant

hello dear

I am rohit, 29 m from delhi. I am 6ft tall, healthy built and been into this lifestyle for sometime. I am working with an IT company in gurgaon and I stay in west delhi. I enjoy smoking and drinking with friends. I have a safe and secure place to host as well, please let me know how can we take this ahead.

cheers

i want meet u

Hey i wanna meet u im free on 27th april if u really wanna big dick inbox me

I am mature for all type of fun in 3dum get in touch

Hii

y looking for 3sum dear frnd. Lets make it a Group bang , All 4 same bed same room in a very classy hollywood aroma. Me n shreya will love to be a part of these fantacies dear. Lets connect. Inviting us . U can enjoy 3sum even it could b a group bang. Lets connect. Inbox us my frnd.img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

Hi
i am 30 young and good looking person i am very much interested to join with you

Date crossed ,So who win this battle ?img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"