Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

horny essex girl

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi
We have been swinging for three years but have never tried dogging, it would seem though from read messages on the form either essex is a boring place when it comes to dogging or only the select few no where to go, can someone please put me out of my misery. And any info greatly apprciated as i have heard that certain thinks you do whilst in your car are codes like lights etc

Thank you all Carly

Re: horny essex girl

Hi

Intresting message - I know how you feel!!
I have been looking for WOMEN (like you) whilst out looking at dogging areas here in north west london - there is none. I think it's a mith.
I'ts a pitty I'm not in your Esses area.

You should try going up to nacton woods and car park, just to the east of ipswich.....good fun weve been there a few times to play...lots of guys just waiting for sexy women to watch and wank....weve been there a few times...would be good if we could meet you there and have some fun and put on a show......i like your dress sense, guaranteed to get all the guys cocks hard....just how it should be.....

nacton woods and car park you say - you have got me interested!!
I'm sure it would be worth a trip out.
Are there may women trhere?

hi their i hear a lot of action takes place at the half way house pub on the a127 between london and southend if you wanna meet anywhere for dogging let me know iam in e londonimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

you could try the lane behidev the half way house on the a127 YOU NEED TO DRINE THROUGH THE PUB CAR PARK AND JOIN THE LANE FROM THERE HOPE THIS HELPS YOU PS LET ME KNOW THE TIME img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

Be careful at Halfway House on 127. Police are regular visitors incliding unmarked cars