Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

25f for dogging in berkshire

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

25f looking for dogging fun v horny any eveningimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: 25f for dogging in berkshire

hi

im paul frm cardiff. dont let the distance put u off.

iv read ur profile and lov ur pixs and really wana fuck u long and hard.

immmmm soooooo HORNY and lv FUCKING. lv to fuck rite through the nite.

anyway im available tmrw nite or nxt wed or thurs if ur interested.

get in touch hun

paul

xx

Have you tried the Windsor great parkm great fun most nights. Look me up somtime if u need a friend..lol

I have the car. Have you got the time?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi

I'd love to help you out.
As I only get to your area in the day, would you fancy this or are you only a nightime girl. Theres nothing better than a good fuck in the sun!!

I am genuine and won't mess you around, just over you!!!

Dx

hi i live in newbury and would love to go dogging with u i know a couple of spots and am free evenings and weekends i would love to fuck u hard over the bonnet of my car so get back to me :) x

hi emma, man with van all kitted out ready to go, any time, e-mail me please

Hi there Emma.

I live in Bristol but regularly travel to your area with work (next there Thu 10th). Get in touch in here. Let's have some serious fun! xxx

hi emma,

sounds like fun, am ready for action.......any friday........just e-mail me

Hi there honey.

I am 30m from Reading berks. single. Not too far from you.
I can accomodate and travel. Interested ? get in touch...

emma i,ll go dogging with you any time we can take on plenty together while my boyfriend watches .shaved nurse 34 blonde up for it

Found your fun?

If not can we meet up socially and if you are happy agree to 'give it a go' another time soon after?

M
BTW - VWE and love giving pleasure to ladies.

hello emma im a young single man in woodley looking for some fun im intrested in meeting up email me back id like to get to no you better

Emma............ I'm in Burghfield... just down the road, and lots of lovely country parks to "hang" out in.... contact me...x

Hi
experienced dogger with Ferrari red of course if you want some exotic dogging fun then contact for a meet tonight

Regards

Docimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Emma

Im available most nights, fit muscular guy up for NSA fun outdoors or in. Pic available x

ex army medic here love nurses xxxx pm me

hi have motorbike and car u pick and ill make u cum so hard xxx

hi im barrie when & where the next time you out dogging

LOve to accommodate your needs, get in touch

JKimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" I live in Reading and have a large saloon car. Would you like me to drive you around, partially naked, teasing anyone who sees you? By the time you have been taken home, you would need a good licking !img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

hi Emma, I m Roberto. I d love to meet up. please drop me a line with details! hope to c u soon
ciao

Hi there

I am over in Farnborough from abroad, so some dogging or meeting up in a hotel, sounds great to me

drop me a line back, if you dare!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi Emma, i would love to join one of your dogging sessions.

I am a 45 yo male who is looking to join in and get all the sexual liberation this lifetime. Just drop me a line to let me know what you want to know, and if you hear of any events pls let me know.

Thanks for reading

x John

we are a couple with very bi fem, would you like to join us for some fin, sun 24 sept, we can travel let us know pls....

hiya emma .I am from west london lets meet up some time . Drop me some mail to discuss what you need . You look like you deserve some class far to good for cars , a good room so more you .

always have a blanket in the car and can travel to any place or meet near fleet ponds tonight. thurs 28 09 06. call to arrange time and where

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
me and my partner are looking for fun dogging style would like for you to cum play no time waisters hereimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi. I know its Saturday and you are probably already getting your brains fucked out, but My girl and i are looking to go out dogging in our massive people carrier. Would you like to join us. We are near newbury.
John and Babs Would love to hear from you

do you want to meet up?? I know of a couple of places?? I like the sound of you

What a shame I am not closer . If you ever want to try near West London I can show you some good places.

hi babe are you still looking for dogging peeps tonight as i have anew landrover jeep that needs christing and i am a copper with uniform xxx
let me know hun xxx

hey emma, im 21 up for dogging too, im from near reading and would like to go doggin with u, when are you free?

hi emma let me know when and where. Alternatively wanna meet up this Sunday??? I have a car

hi there i live just out side edinburgh and i can travil and accomidate and id like to meet up with you for some fun u can email me at img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"