Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

My Hotel

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 11.05.2016 Date END: 12.05.2016 Staying overnight in Dundee and would love some company.

One More Please

Hello everyone,
I am looking for one more sexy gentleman to join us on the 11th May as my Good Friend (CD Bi) would like to try two hard cocks and as he is trying to relax his man pussy he wants more than one, he will be dressed and ready for you when we agree to come to my Hotel room, please message me and I will get back to you soonest. Love. Jim.

Hi it's mandy

Hi ximg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

hi

How are you

RE:Hi it's mandy

Hi Mandy,
Are you free for the 11th? love your pro file, would love to meet up in Dundee if you are free? Love. Jim. xxxx

RE:hi

Hello Oliver, Hope you are interested in our meet up, Please get back to me if you are. Love. Jim. xxxx

My Sexy Night????

So Far I have had two cancellation ha ha anyone else?

Sexy Dundee

Hello all the nice people who has shown an Interest, If you would like to meet up for some nice sexy fun, first of all stop, think then say you will meet up with me, at this minute in time I have no one that is meeting me.
I am a gentle and kind person, please see my guest comments, I don't bite unless you want me too ha ha I am open and honest, clean and respectful.
Look forward to your replies. Jim. xxxxxxx