Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

convincing wife to 3sum

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

she likes the fantasy , and will use the dildo at same time, but will not committ to real thing any tips.

Re: convincing wife to 3sum

try me!!

she likes the fantasy , and will use the dildo at same time, but will not committ to real thing any tips.

won't give you any tips as she clearly dosn't want to make the fantasy a reality i would leave it for awhile then at some point in the future approach the subject again

I am experiencing the same she loves the fantasy of a threesome, but the reality is one step too far at the moment, one way is maybe to starve her of sex, but not the attention. (who knows), i'm trying this one at the moment

I seem to have the problem round the other way.......my husband wants a 3some but wont commit to it I even agreed to ffm so as to complete his fantasy but still he wont go that extra step?????

Help...........

its easy for this one, just get your 3rd person to start on him while you watch, he'll be too blown away by the situation to say no :P

I'm presuming she is frightened of consequences afterwards when I type this, so if I've taken it the wrong way, ignore below ;)

Try lying in bed BEFORE! sex... when she's horny and discuss her fantasies.. if any of them appeal to you.. talk more about them. Do it regularly - don't push her, just be gentle and let her know when her fantasies turn you on. You need to make her feel special and loved more than anything else, because without those feelings she'll lack the confidence to do anything.

Then, when she is more comfortable and open with you discussing them perhaps you could start talking about it more often, not just in bed.. sort of bring it into a more real situation. Again, don't push -and the moment she seems like she wants out of the conversation, back off..rinse... repeat.

The idea is that you can take the fantasy out of the bedroom to start with, without making it seem like a harsh reality with possible scary consequences! Above all, make sure she knows she is the most important person in your life, and that you will go only at her speed.

The only golden rule you have to remember is to not push or rush. If she wants to deep down, then it will come out eventually... gentle coaxing shouldn't cause a problem, but being pushy can definitely put heranyone! right off.

GL :)

Hi, I had a girlfriend who was the same. I agree with the posts so far that you need to take yor time and gradually move there. We had a guy come round and do photos which was great as a first off.

I would suggest you try to get to know a single MMF partner well too. Just go to dinner and have a drink. Make it clear to all before the meeting. Keep your horny desires under control and just take your time, and above all don't try to trick, or coherse her.

Just because she likes the fantasy aspect, it does not necessarily follow that she wants to turn it into reality. Ideas can be a major turn-on - after all, the most sensitive sexual organ is the brain ! She may not like it if you try and push her towards it so stop trying. As posted above, discuss it together and use the fantasy between just the two of you. Explain that the offer is there should she ever want to try it, but let her make her own mind up about it.

I would suggest you try to get to know a single MMF partner well too. Just go to dinner and have a drink. Make it clear to all before the meeting. Keep your horny desires under control and just take your time, and above all don't try to trick, or coherse her.

Sound advice indeed. For an MMF to work well it is essential that all three know each other well and above all, trust each other enough to be sure things wont go the wrong way in the heat of the moment. In my experience it is also important that the neither M is likely to get competitive. It is the MM job to cooperate in order to pleasure the F and not themselves. It is also my experience that some straight Ms find it difficult to perform in the presence of another M. On the other hand beware of both Ms having bi tendencies. The last thing the F wants is for the two Ms to get interested in each other!

Having said all that...

Good Luck

Hi from bhorny6311 - I used to roger my wife with a dildo and its the usual way to start. If its not going anywhere its the usual control thing.

Does she have a fancy on one of yer mates, a neighbour or some real (not celeberities) Get into a session and get her to mellow and soften up to say how she would like an approach. How she would expect to cut the ice and how would the gent start to fuck her? Is it slow using fingers..Does he stroke the back of her leges and lick up her inner thighs and around thet rim of her pants. Does he stick his tongue in and poke it around. Does she like a little restraint and is he masterful and holding her firm in place while he works up a quick pace? And so on. Gotta get her in the mood me old son .. and ready to take the fantasy to get an extra guy in bed. Will she like sucking his cock in front of your face -and will she use moist lips on a stiffy and gobble or swallow?

I seem to have the problem round the other way.......my husband wants a 3some but wont commit to it I even agreed to ffm so as to complete his fantasy but still he wont go that extra step?????

Help...........

I can't blame him really I'm the same, I don't like 3rd person in intimate situations even though I have fantasised about it, I'm quite happy to leave it as a fantasy, can cause too much jealousy & destroy relationships, if your partner isn't interested in it, for the good of your relationship, I really wouldn't try & force the issue.