Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Gangbang for my 20 year old wife from Dhaka, Bangladesh

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, we are a young couple from Bangladesh, looking for good looking and educated males for my wife's Gangbang fantasy.

#Must be good looking
#Must be from Dhaka, Bangladesh.
#Shaved or trimmed genitals.

RE:Gangbang for my 20 year old wife from Dhaka, Bangladesh

5 feet 6 inch medium body, live in dhaka

RE:RE:Gangbang for my 20 year old wife from Dhaka, Bangladesh

full frontal pic please. (with or without face)

we are couple. we are interested how we contact with u plz let me know thank you ,

we are couple. we are interested how we contact with u plz let me know thank you ,

RE:RE:Gangbang**** year old wife from Dhaka, Bangladesh

Hi wildsex4u, are you guys interested in gangbang, or swapping, because we are open to both, to be honest, we'd like to try the swapping first, as this is our first time.

RE:RE:RE:Gangbang**** year old wife from Dhaka, Bangladesh

U want to try a 4some with us?

ok but how we can contact with u

RE:RE:RE:RE:Gangbang**** year old wife from Dhaka, Bangladesh

Ami kalke ekta notun sim kiney phone no. ekhane post korbo, raate around 12, then you can call us. or you guys can give me your no. here, then I can call you. So what do you say?

interested

Can I join??? Interested

Im thinking how wild it wud be if there would be 3 couples to have fun with....a full on orgy!what do u say??

I'm interested.... How to contact you ?

RE:interested

anikchodonbaj, we'll be having a MMMMF gangbang, so we'll talk to each one of you individually and choose 3 people. My contact details will be provided in here soon. Thank you

FahimDhakaBangla: That will be great, but the problem is we don't have any other couple right now, do you know any couple like that? Also, another major issue for me is that you guys don't have pics. Can you please upload some, or send me some on chat?

Khelure: Sorry bro, age limit 28 :

Awsome plan kinky...let me know Ifor i can join in the gangbang party.

hi 1st of all thanx for adding me ..m 36 here from dhaka...i would love join with u for gangbang ..let me know furthur procurement

RE:RE:interested

Yea i know quite a few couples who wud be interested.il set it up.where is ur place? And yes we will b uploadin some today....il try to send them over by chat too okay?really want this.hope u guys wud be interested.

RE:RE:RE:Gangbang for my 20 year old wife from Dhaka, Bangladesh

give me your mail, I will mail you

hello

RE:RE:RE:RE:Gangbang**** year old wife from Dhaka, Bangladesh

matrixcpl1 and oliver11dhakaa, sorry bro, only for people under 28.

FahimDhakaBangla, Can't seem to find you on chat, can you please knock me on chat?

Vilgax, can't see your profile.

Photo update

Some recent photos of my wife.

RE:RE:RE:Gangbang for my 20 year old wife from Dhaka, Bangladesh

No prob dear.......... have fun.

RE:Photo update

I am a student, I had class, raat 12 tar dike ami online thakbo, othoba amake :(

hi guys I am online now

Some recent photos of my wife.

Excited ass need fuck

RE:RE:Photo update

yeah, I am sure I fulfill that need well enough, we are very active in terms of sex :p

RE:RE:RE:Photo update

yeah, I am sure I fulfill that need well enough, we are very active in terms of sex :p
oh yeah? u'll luv watchin me taking her from behind evn more so....while im riding her ass....ploughin in deep till she screams in ecstasy n begging for more n thanking u for allowing her to ride my cock img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

may i join for a MMF party?
um 5 ft 11inc tall. good looking smart classy annd diseasfree...
u caan cheheckout my pics in prfl...

hey ... excited to see her ... lets get in touch ... trust me you won't be disappointed

Gangbang!! Really interested and exited. How can i contact u guys?

I am interested. Please see my profile and photos img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Only men who are less than 28...

Date o the event: 22nd April 2016
Time: Afternoon

We'll only meet the 3 chosen members at an earlier date, and information regarding the event will be given that day

U can have a try with me. Hope u will not be disappointed...........

I m interested ...

Let s have some fun with u and ur wife ..

I think u should check my profile .. img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Interested :D

Hey guys, this is me from Dhanmondi, Dhaka and i would love to be in the Gangbang party. Are you guys full already?

Very interested

Im definitely interested, 24, recent medical graduate, clean. Ill send you front pics in inbox ya? If you want I can give you my phone number and we can have a conversation about this matter.

Very interested

Im definitely interested, 24, recent medical graduate, clean. Ill send you front pics in inbox ya? If you want I can give you my phone number and we can have a conversation about this matter.

Very interested

looking some 03some or 04some

Hi we are here real couple 21. 36 looking same aged real couple for 4 some. must be educated , clean and self respected. thnx

Hi Guys..
I would love to join u.
check me in prorofile.

Lovely. ....can i join? img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

sound interesting . what i have to do to join u guys?

Hello, I am very interested to join,.

Contact

The phone number?

Interested... Contact me

gang bang

we r intersted to join in ur gangbang session....we r from dhk.

Can I join Kinkypeople? I am really interested for an awesome party. I am also neat and clean.

RE:RE:RE:Photo update

Sorry bro, it's already done

RE:gang bang

Swingercouple010, please knock us on chat

We can arrange it again. It will be more enjoyable.

Gangbang!

Plz let me know if you gonna arrange this again. I visit Dhaka often, so there is a chance that date may be coincide. I'm also interested to have threesome with you two if you like. Plz check my profile and let me know what you think.

Gangbang!

Plz let me know if you gonna arrange this again. I visit Dhaka often, so there is a chance that date may be coincide. I'm also interested to have threesome with you two if you like. Plz check my profile and let me know what you think.

Your wife is very sexy.
I'm interested, 23 dark male from Dhaka.

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

year old wife from Dhaka, Bangladesh

i want to meet... if u want to i send my pic

Can i join, inbox me.

Hi, we are a young couple from Bangladesh, looking for good looking and educated males for my wife's Gangbang fantasy.

#Must be good looking

Hi! How are you? 27 years old single straight male here from gulshan dhaka. Have experience with couples. I'm interested about the gang bang. Please let me know in details if I can join. Inbox me or knock me in chat. Take care

This forum post has expired already.
In Bangladesh, there is no such opportunity to get a good couple. I have managed a young woman luckily but we get very short time always. img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

#Must be good looking

I am 30 years decent, highly educated working in foreign corporation. Non-smoker, social drinker, DD free and most importantly within complete secrecy and respect to each other’s privacy. This is just to enjoy life to the fullest! I am good at beginning the journey gently and end it with extreme pleasure! If you are really interested to go for an adventurous and joyful ride with me, please reply me back. Would love to be with you to create some unforgettable moments together! Cheers!

I am sorry, this post has already expired, and we're done with the event, now we're looking for young couples and very selected young men, within the age of 30, good looking, fairly built, and big penis. Thank you all for your replies.

hi.. 5ft 6.5 inch... medium body.. tool size above 6 inches...

Hi I'm here for two weeks if you want.

I'm interested.if u like

Interested. U can have my picture if u agree. Hope we will meet if this event comes to real.

you guys are so extremely lucky! i wish i could do something like this for my girl. i wish she was more into doing this, but i cant even get her to agree to a threesome. and this amazing 20 year old girl probably got fucked by more guys and a lot more times than my gf ever will. i wonder if i will ever see a penis go inside her ?? I envy u guys, bt I i would love to see this 20 year old amazing girl naked.

Hello there, i am 26 male from kolkata, right now in dhaka till 27th, let me know if u guys r interested in 3some?

Can I join you?