Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Wheat from the Chaff?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Now then, there seems to be a fair few comments about lack of response to mails from the girls on here. Let me offer a few suggestions:

1 Put some reasonable pics on here. I'm sure most women have seen at least one cock, and, lets face it, while a naked woman is generally eye candy, a naked man is not! The meat and two do NOT photograph well!

2 Try to make your profile a little different form the normal "I've got a big dick and know how to to use it". A little thought goes a long way.

3 C'mon guys, get the spelling and punctuation about right (Was that right?)... the women I have met through this sight...(Think about it!) all comment on my spelling and punkchewation.... It shows that at least I'm not a knuckle-dragger. And, I've met some lovely women!

As a footnote to you girls, please, please, please, there is a link you can hit to say "Thanks, but no thanks". It shows you've received the mail and only requires one finger to action. I had one only today from Merlingimp and i respect her for that and will not bother her again.

I'm sure I'm not alone in trying to avoid becoming an e-mail pest. But if you don't respond, how are we guys supposed to know? Maybe thats why you are swamped with mails?

Food for thought hopefully.

Happy hunting all.

Twodogs.

Re: Wheat from the Chaff?

Trouble is, putting all this into action won't necessarily result in more replies. My picture is unusual and my profile is long, detailed and honest and written to a high standard of English. I still get the feeling that my messages go unread because most of the women here are probably swamped with mail from semi-literate troglodytes. I guess spanking is a niche interest though.

I've just about given up trying to initiate contact, maybe I'll just sit back and hope that similarly-minded women will contact me instead.

Re: Wheat from the Chaff?

I think the major reason people dont receive a reply is that 90% of mail sent out is to people who are looking for what the sender isn't.
Read the profile guys. Dont bother sending a mail to someone who is looking for a bi female if you're a single bloke.
If you're premium member you can check to see when the recipient last logged in and that will give a rough idea on how long you should expect to wait before you'll get a reply. Check messages sent in your mail box and if it says 'new' in red, it hasn't been read yet. If it hasn't got a red 'new' beside your sent mail it's been received.
If you are contacting a couple, don't forget, they are a couple which means two people. Don't ignore the other half if you're expecting to become intimate with their partner. If you aren't going to respect the other half, they aren't going to warm to you unless its a cuckold relationship.
A couple of very experienced swingers told me a long time ago that in the lifestyle no means no and doesn't warrant an explanation and its rude to seek one. Swinging isn't about pressure.
A harsh reality is that there are a hell of alot of single males out there and not alot of single females or couples seeking just a guy. Patience, politeness and honesty are paramount if you want to stand any chance of successimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"