Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Cyprus

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi any couples vsisitng Cyprus looking for fun? We have been living here for 6 months and would like to meet like-minded adults for fun and friendship. Also any established groups or parties on the island - we would love to hear from you

Re: Cyprus

Hi , just read you message , i am a single guy living in paphos area , and would love to get into the swinging scene on the island , does one exist ? cant even find a dogging spot ..lol I am 49 , 5-8 tall dark are and not bad looking , have been into swinging in the uk , and would love to here from you , best regards, jaytee8,

hi guys
do you recognise us take a look at our profile, plz get in touch if your who we think you are it was a nice pub the black bull lol in yarmxx

Hi get in touch

hi im in paphos . love to meet up . i run a bar in tombs of the kings area . love to buy you a drink one eve. have a chat ,no strinks , i have quite a few friends into swinging out here. glad to make the introductions.

hi im meeting bi fem cple sat 11am nr limmassol . wew looking for another bi fem cple to join us .interested?? sat 6 sept