Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Party in Bohol?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.05.2016 Date END: 04.05.2016 Be in Bohol first week of May...anybody interested message us...

me!

pass by Cebu will you babe?

RE:me!

We will come to Cebu the week after Bohol..look forward to seeing you...thinking about having a meet up at the Social on the fourth floor of Ayala...let you know the date..that way all of us can get together and meet

We will come to Cebu the week after Bohol..look forward to seeing you...thinking about having a meet up at the Social on the fourth floor of Ayala...let you know the date..that way all of us can get together and meet

RE:RE:me!

yes tell me when and would be glad to meet you in Ayala sa... :)

Have fun guys

Had hope i could join u guys.. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"