Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Traveling TGurl cumslut looking for gangbangs

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Classy yet trashy TGurl cumslut looking for guys that want to use me as their gangbang gurl- get some nice groups of guys together and use me like a true cumslut. I love to dress the part: 6 inch ankle strap heels, seamed stockings, girdle with garters, balls hanging low in a nice heavy weight collar, nipples clamped tight, leather collar, long wild hair and the slut red lips. I am looking for classy, prof, upscale dd free guys that want to pull together a nice group in their area, I will get to you, get the hotel and be the party slut of your dreams. Very few rules: the men must be dd free, you can get rough and manhandle me (and I do love to be manhandled, but no damage) and I expect the men to be packing full loads for my nice tight ass- I want to be dripping mancum! I will travel for 8-10 guys but 15 or more really gets my attention and for fine groups of gentlemen like that it's balls full bareback! Interested?

11:56 pm Wednesday, 9th November, 2016I would love ro host train collar and own u as my sexslave cumslutI'm Eric from Levittown. 43, single well endowed(7 12' with pics) bull of 5yrs  love oral anal, making women p, all toys ,lingerie Bdsm, role playing, 3somes ,Domsub, facesitting, anything but urination defecation and major pain.  
 Reject politely