Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Fantasy Exchange

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 04.03.2016 Date END: 06.03.2016 Strictly for well-spoken, nicely dressed, hygenic, educated smart couples or females. Exclusive Entry. Light Snacks and Drinks. Not Pushy and Limited to SRSP or Soft Swap or More Depends. Dont forget to waxshave :)

hi ready

That's nice dear can I join

hellooo

willl it be available for single guysimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Fantasy Exchange

Hi, Thanks for visiting my profile. lets connect and explore for meeting I am staying in South Delhi. I love travel alot. I am fine with both long term or NSA relationship. Wanna proceed with me.

Hello guys, I am a guy from Delhi, I was hoping to be invited to your event, I am a nice well mannered guy, please give my profile and pictures a look you might like them, if you are interested drop a message :)

FUN

[Hello guys, I am a guy from Delhi, I was hoping to be invited to your event, I am a nice well mannered guy, please give my profile and pictures a look you might like them, if you are interested drop a message :)
quote]Date start: 05.03.2016 Date END: 06.03.2016 Strictly for well-spoken, nicely dressed, hygenic, educated smart couples or females. Exclusive Entry. Light Snacks and Drinks. Not Pushy and Limited to SRSP or Soft Swap

NSA relationship. Will be in delhi 17 Mar. Bug me if that ring a bell.