Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Swingers Party in Spain - couples, ladies and trios - NO single men

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 26.03.2016 Date END: 27.03.2016 Our next swingers party for couples and trios is on Saturday 26th March 2016.

This party is for mixed sex couples and mixed sex trios - NO SINGLE MEN.

A trio can be 2 women and a man or 2 men and a woman. Where a couple is bringing a man as a guest the man must be aged 20-45.

The party is held in our home here in Spain.

At the last party in February we had 62 guests attend and join in the action. Come along and join the fun.

See you at the end of the month.

Jo & David

RE:Swingers Party in Spain - couples, ladies and trios - NO single men

Hello,

We have something arrange but we maybe come to your party.

Do you agree?

Kiss John&Jackie

RE:Swingers Party in Spain - couples, ladies and trios - NO single men

What's with the age limits on invited men ? If theres a very happy trio with a mail over 45 why do you feel the need to exclude them ??? I thought this site and it's members where a bit more open-minded and embraced the differences we all have.

Sounds like someone combing for thier own personal prefrences thats from the other side of the fifty fence point of view of course.

Same old shit different excuses I assume.

Enjoy

img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif"

RE:RE:Swingers Party in Spain - couples, ladies and trios - NO single men

Sure, no problem

Sure, no problem

Agree what you are saying, i am 51, very fit, having several couples as friends here on the Costa Blanca North, and would not be aible to go with them to the party....looks like JOJO's pasion for younger men is the reason why!!

Male age limit for parties

I would just like to say that Joe & David are the most open minded, genuine down to earth swingers that you are ever likely to meet.
At the end of the day it there parties & the venue is there own private villa, so why shouldn't they be allowed to set the rules.

On top of this most of the couples that attend there parties would not attend if there were too many single men there & also while chatting to couples there preferences for single men is 45 & under.

If we look for a single guy for our selves as we often do, we always target under 45 as well !!!

Male age limit for parties

I would just like to say that Joe & David are the most open minded, genuine down to earth swingers that you are ever likely to meet.
At the end of the day it there parties & the venue is there own private villa, so why shouldn't they be allowed to set the rules.

On top of this most of the couples that attend there parties would not attend if there were too many single men there & also while chatting to couples there preferences for single men is 45 & under.

If we look for a single guy for our selves as we often do, we always target under 45 as well !!!

Perhaps it's your shitty attitude that prevents you from being invited....
If you are as wonderful as you presume, then your dance card would be to full to consider attending regardless.
It's single gentlemen (?) like you that get us all painted with the same brush... pushy, entitled, vain,etc.....
Blah blah blah

RE:RE:RE:Swingers Party in Spain - couples, ladies and trios - NO single men

Agree what you are saying, i am 51, very fit, having several couples as friends here on the Costa Blanca North, and would not be aible to go with them to the party....looks like JOJO's pasion for younger men is the reason why!!

If it was my "passion for young guys" that was driving this", then I would be inviting lots of young guys, fact is I very rarely invite any single men to attend.

However, even if it was, then that would be fine, they are our parties, we get to choose who we invite, as swinging revolves around ladies being attracted to the men, If the guys are not to the ladies liking, then nothing will happen.

If older single men want to have a party, arrange one, just like we do. You have the same resources as we do.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Swingers Party in Spain - couples, ladies and trios - NO single men

If it was my "passion for young guys" that was driving this", then I would be inviting lots of young guys, fact is I very rarely invite any single men to attend.

However, even if it was, then that would be fine, they are our parties, we get to choose who we invite, as swinging revolves around ladies being attracted to the men, If the guys are not to the ladies liking, then nothing will happen.

If older single men want to have a party, arrange one, just like we do. You have the same resources as we do.

Thanks Jo&David
We as a couple we thank you to put your house at our disposal and that you work for us to feel comfortable.
We like to find kids younger than us. As men who are complaining also prefer a girl younger than them.
"To see the straw in your brother's eye, and not the rafter in your own"
And I apologize for my bad English

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Swingers Party in Spain - couples, ladies and trios - NO single men

Well stated!
The most generous hosts imaginable! Taking the time and initiative to facilitate the events that allow people to explore their fantasies and sexuality in a safe and friendly environment. Who could possibly have an issue with that?

No Single Men

Well I don't know about every one else but I can't wait for the party on Saturday.

JOJO Bring on that finger licking chicken hmmmmm

RE:No Single Men

There will be chicken of some sort for you guys....img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Numbers creeping up. 18 couples booked now.

See you on Saturday

RE:RE:No Single Men

Does this mean if I arrive without my partner,I would have to pair up with a chicken ? LOL ( I hope you can find a good looking one ! ) xx

RE:RE:RE:No Single Men

if you turn up without your partner I would presume you would be refused entry.

Party going with a chicken.

Oh Dear ! I write an admittedly modest attempt at humour and someone takes my remark seriously. Of course I'm not going to turn up !