Home > Forums > Visiting the UK (Holiday Meet-up)

TG looking for mature Lover

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Normally I live in Switzerland. However this coming August (4.-10.)I will be in London. I would love to make new friends, someone who is sexually active, adventurous, but at the same time shows me a good time. I will be available day and nights. Any ideas? I prefer the more mature lover.

For an answer I need to see a picture of you with your face.

Re: TG looking for mature Lover

I would love to join you drop me a line and we could get to know about each other okimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi I like what I read hope im not to young but am mature enough and not a kid . Like to meet up with you and see how we get On . i do not live in london though but drive so can meet you either in london or inbetween how does say reading sound to you ?? or we can meet at a service station on motorway then leave to find somewhere nicer and hum hope theres a bed there to and a shower so we can have fun .
if you cant see picture well ask me for another ok chris x

id love to but i cant accomadate but if ur still interested

m hamz from stratford in eastlndn im 25 asian with a 6 n half inch n 2 inches thick stiff cock

im looking 2 receive oral plus more

more info in profile

if ur interested plz txt me on 07724256625 n il get bk 2u asap

tnx
xxxx

i interested hun

im hamz from stratford in eastlndn im 25 asian with a 6 n half inch n 2 inches thick stiff cock

im looking 2 receive oral plus more

more info in profile

if ur interested plz get bk 2 me asap

tnx

Hi would love to meet you, drop me a line check out profile

sorry I missed you..mail me, perhaps another time