Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

saturday night

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

it's now fri, and if u can cum pick me up then im sorted, otherwise i need 2 arrange for saturday night which is when i can possibly accomodate!!!! male or female cdtv whatever, i just need some fun!!?!! and if u fancy some fun tonight (fri) then txt me and arrange a meet (bear in mind i can't travell at all apart from 2 northampton) but if u wan2 arrange some fun for saturday then txt me anyways and illlet ya know bout the accom situation, if accom isn't available i'd still be well on for an all night fuck fest somewhere quiet (i know the area really well..lol) if ur game. so just give me a txt anytime!! hope 2 hear from ya soon!! (014)

Re: saturday night

hi im pank and i read your ad and would love to meat up with you but first would like some info. contact me here with your contact details and a little about you, what you like etc. looking forward to hearing from you. pank

Re: saturday night

hi babe.

would love an all night fuck fest with you. fancy a nice hotel somewhere. Lots of fucking and sucking. Your photo looks great. Love to hear from you sometime soon to arrange a great night.

Email me with your preferences. ie oral, anal, etc Luv Dave