Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

angela2016's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 5 February 2016; Saturday, 6 February 2016; Saturday, 13 February 2016 Hi

Interested

Can we have more information on this? Such as venue and times?

RE:angela2016's Quick Meet

I'm interested too. Please give more information of where and when. Thank you

Good morning Angela. May you please email me all the details of the meet. Unfortunately I cant respond because of my account limitation

Good afternoon,
May you please resend the information you sent the first time but in a different way.

hi

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hey!

RE:RE:angela2016's Quick Meet

Hey pete

RE:RE:RE:angela20****'s Quick Meet

Hey Angie,

I'm feeling you and waiting to hear from you again. Please write everything in words

RE:RE:RE:angela2016's Quick Meet

Hey Angela,
Still hoping to hear from you again. Thanks

Sup Angie

Let me satisfy you inside and out milady. Let me give you a passionate adventure. Not keen on group meetups though. So let me know

Hey Angie, I can see there is a lot of competition for your attention here but I can tell you that once you give me an opportunity, I will make sure I take you to the edge of space both physically and mentally. The moon is too boring, but trust me, the Edge of space has a beautiful view

RE:RE:angela2016's Quick Meet

Hey Pete,I know u can't read my msgs in yo inbox and there is no were else I can av a private chat wit. So its gona be so difficult to communicate wit u. And I can't ditch out my line just like that.

RE:RE:RE:angela2016's Quick Meet

Hey Angela,
Thanks for the reply. I can read your messages. I just cant respond. The last one was censored because of the numerical format. Please write everything in words.

Hey Angie,
yes please

Hey Angie,
I understood the clarification you wanted in the last mail and I said yes. Thank you

Hey Angie. Unfortunately I cant be so specific in my forum posts otherwise they don't pass the review. Good night

Hey Angie. Unfortunately I cant be so specific in my forum posts otherwise they don't pass the review. Good night

Hey Angie, I just need the last part. Everything else was clear. Thank you

Hey Angie,
I'm still feeling you girl.

RE:Sup Angie

On second thoughts, I pass. i'm kinda hooked now. So, later sweetness, enjoy yourself, coz you only live once, or as my girl says, have a blast.