Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Party in Angeles City (Field Avenue)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 20.02.2016 Date END: 21.02.2016 We are looking for a young foreign male (no older than late 30's) to join a small party on the 20th of February (4 couples). All the males are foreign and the females are pinay. The meet will be on Field's for some socializing then back to the suite for the fun. Preference will be given to experienced males but new males are welcome.

We do require you to be fit, clean and respectful. Send us a pm or respond here and we will contact you. You will be required to provide a recent clothed full body pic . We have hosted several times before, we know what we are doing and we appreciate quality when we see it.

Looking for a couple as well.

We have one spot now open for a couple as well as a single male. Filipino's are welcome to join.

Update

Couples spot filled. Still looking for an extra guy.

RE:Update

Any guy up for this yet? I'm interested...

There are 4 confirmed but there is room for one more.

Still Looking

We are still looking for a young (late 30's and younger), fit, attractive, single guy.

RE:Still Looking

i hope im qualified ;)

Still Looking

We ended up booking a suite so we have additional room for a couple and a single guy. PM us or post here and we will contact you if your interested.

RE:Still Looking

message me

Update

Single guy spot filled, still looking for an additional couple.

Me.

RE:RE:Update

The single guy spot is filled. Only looking for a 5th couple now.

RE:RE:RE:Update

We have an extra Caucasian single guy so we have a spot open for a single female. PM us or reply to this post and we will contact you if your interested.