Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

pool party for bi-girls pasay

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 04.02.2016 Date END: 05.02.2016 Bring ur bikini ur sexy body lets have girl fun. Stay for an hour stay all night.

RE:pool party for bi-girls pasay

Does it seem strange a man throwing a bi femme pool party. Shouldnt its not for me its for her. Its just meet n greet for the girls. Who knows maybe she will meet the prefect girl.

Pool party

When and where is the pool party? Will your cock be use?

RE:RE:RE:pool party for bi-girls pasay

My cock will not be used at the party after the party oh yes. Ill stay by pool serve drinks. Fetch things. If girls get playful they can go too suite shut door do what girls do. Tequila beer kfc chip dip for girls that just want to meet. A variety of girl toys in bedroom if you want to play. Might be good place to meet a girl for ur threesomes with ur hubby. Have 4 girls saying they will be there now. Thinking 6-8 is good. If ur shy enjoy the pool if ur wild enjoy the toys.

RE:RE:RE:pool party for bi-girls pasay

My cock will not be used at the party after the party oh yes. Ill stay by pool serve drinks. Fetch things. If girls get playful they can go too suite shut door do what girls do. Tequila beer kfc chip dip for girls that just want to meet. A variety of girl toys in bedroom if you want to play. Might be good place to meet a girl for ur threesomes with ur hubby. Have 4 girls saying they will be there now. Thinking 6-8 is good. If ur shy enjoy the pool if ur wild enjoy the toys.

hot simmer

Party in well known hotel in passy feb 4 anytime after noon.

toys

What toys does she want to try. There's a door sex swing several different rabbit vibrators couple small gspot vibes vibrating strapon a double dildo a vibrating double dildo. Not to leave out fingers n tongues. Have wild fun upstsairs or pool eat food play tong it. You can take pics at pool NO pictures in room. Lets be discreet.

Event cancelled

Event cancelled