Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Orgy party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

@ decent23guy
CASH, you pay to join the party and have fun. Keep saving.

RE:RE:RE:Orgy party

NOT ATTENDING DUE TO HEALTH ISSUES.

RE:RE:RE:Orgy party

NOT ATTENDING DUE TO HEALTH ISSUES.

RE:Orgy party

I REALLY HOPE THE HEALTH ISSUES WILL BE SORTED, THEN WE WILL ATTEND AND BRING ANOTHER GIRL ALONG. FINGER CROSSED.

I REALLY HOPE THE HEALTH ISSUES WILL BE SORTED, THEN WE WILL ATTEND AND BRING ANOTHER GIRL ALONG. FINGER CROSSED.

Where is the venue?

RE:RE:Orgy party

AT the salon getting my new hair and nails.

Can't wait for this. 10 guys and 6 girls. COUPLES ARE FREE.

Will be going home to trim my pussy.

Paul is going to shave his moustache, that's worth a party in itself.

img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:RE:Orgy party

AT the salon getting my new hair and nails.

Can't wait for this. 10 guys and 6 girls. COUPLES ARE FREE.

Will be going home to trim my pussy.

Paul is going to shave his moustache, that's worth a party in itself.

img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

ORGY.

WE decide not to goo, too many health issues and the organiser would not listen, I LOVE TO PLAY AND HAVE SEX, BUT IT MUST BE SAFE SEX, THIS WAS JUST TOO SCARY.

ORGY.

WE decide not to goo, too many health issues and the organiser would not listen, I LOVE TO PLAY AND HAVE SEX, BUT IT MUST BE SAFE SEX, THIS WAS JUST TOO SCARY.

Wooo lots of up n down
Would love to know what de health concerns were......and what organizational challenges came up....and how it finally turned out.
Lets talk

Health Issues

Kobby I knew u would pop up....well lets organise one for this new couple so they know how me and u our parties are like.....will u put together the old crew...and get to them for a heads up?? I hear the boss has some freaks on ready go.hit me up.

ooo Black, am shy, but cool lets see how it goes.
sure would be exciting