Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

No one loves me

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

How come no one ever answers my messages when I send them? I always include a picture and don't just write one line img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"

No one loves me

Re: No one loves me

soz mate am in the same boat try being straight and truthful,dont seem to get anywere,dont ladies want genuine blokes!!come on prove us wrong

Hey sorry you dont get answers, I always try to answer my mails but as a female i get quite a few and its hard to give answers to all i receive. Dont give up there are those that answer.

Good Luck hope you find what your looking for. Have Fun.

RE: Sirlanceaload..

It so obvious why you dont get feedback or replies...

For instance look at the first line of your profile ( Hi! I am a 'definitely' good looking 29 year old male! )) Now from experience i know most woman will not be taking in by that even if it is true or not. You are too honest (too big headed) trimm it down to something like.. " I am good looking as they tell me but thats for you to decide" or "If you meet me i promise you wont be let down".. You see along those lines..

Now after me telling you all that i think i better go and check my profile before its ripped to shreds lol.

All the best mate !!!!!

I totally disagree, there are so many with "I won't disappoint", "Guaranteed to satisfy" etc.. Write something that really stands out and is pertinent to the woman you'er writing to, if she says she likes wearing high heels, tell her it's your biggest fantasy, if there's something you like that's a little out of the ordinary, spell it out. I would say 95% of the mails I get say the same thing yet are worded differently, for me, the middle of the road approach never works and comes across as wet.